Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Akira The Bounty Hunter #2 is coming soon!

I've been working on the 2nd part of the Akira series and I wanted to share a sneak peak of a new character.

She's only known as "Mistress Furiossa"... In the year 3023, she's a cyberpunk dominatrix that also leads the human trafficking gang that captured the heroine Akira.

She has a very dominating personality and is known for successfully training hundreds of subs.

Let me know what you guys think of her look. Akira part 2 is coming soon.




15 comments:

  1. Sorry you don't like it but a lot of people do. Everyone has different taste and opinions. I also received a lot of requests for a "dickgirl" to be added on my series since the beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with the guy I'm not a big fan of dickgirls either. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is a bit pale and slightly too muscular and strong I feel. Otherwise I love the setting and her 'clothes'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to make Akira seem helpless next to Furiossa. which is why I made her bigger and more muscular.

      Delete
  4. Well, she is a domme...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. My graphics workstation died 2 weeks ago. I'm rebuilding it now so Akira 2 was a little bit delayed unfortunately. I can give you an exact release date.

      Delete
  6. when is it coming out man looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, no. Is it recoverable?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. I'm finally working again. My computer broke so I had to build a new one. Needless to say, my work will be delayed.

      Delete
  9. please do you know when its going to be coming out and how many pics if you can say and will It just be akira and Furiossa or other people with akira ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. also wish you had more pics of the bowl of cum in attack of orcs that should of had more

      Delete